USC Tennis ‘corona’ houserules
General ‘corona’ house rules USC Tennis
- Take your own responsibility!
- Access to the park by online reservation only. Booking by telephone is not possible.
- Disinfect your hands upon arrival at the designated pillar.
- Keep 1,5 meter distance at anytime.
- Stay home when feverish / coughing / having a cold or when in contact with someone showing these symptoms.
- Bring your own gear. The clubhouse / desk / dressing rooms / toilets are closed.
- There is no (padel) racket rental.
- Follow instructions of USC staff always.
Rules around renting a court
- Per couple/double you can rent 1 court a day and only for 1 hour.
- If the court is available after your reserved timeslot it is allowed to continue playing.
- 4 players on a court (tennis & padel) are allowed if all players maintain the 1.5 meter distance rule.
- After disinfecting your hands, go straight to the court you booked.
- Leave the park immediately when you are finished.
Reservation times (related to USC staff presence)
- Monday – Friday 10.00 – 22.00
- Saturday & Sunday 10.00 – 20.00