Yoga, like you’re used to at USC Body & Mind, but just a little different.
- Every session takes around two hours, after which we drink a cup of tea together.
- You can subscribe per session. A session costs €5,- for students and €7,50 for non-students.
- You can get your ticket here online or at the front desk of Amstelcampus sport & fitness.
- Anyone can join, whether you’re a member of USC or not. Your experience with yoga doesn’t matter either, the specials are suitable for all levels.
Check the yoga courses at USC Body & Mind. They start in the week of 10 February, but you can already subscribe!
Tuesday 4 February, 19:00-21:30
When we experience stress, it has its effects on our muscles and our breathing. Most of the time, our mind starts to race as well. In this special, we’ll work with some exercises for the body, breathing and the mind that focus on letting go of all stress. We’ll do powerful as well as relaxing yoga exercises and end with a meditation. Hannah Stork will give this special.
- Get your ticket for Stress relief.
Wednesday 5 February, 19:00-21:30
During this Detox evening we’ll light our fire in order to be able to shine during spring. This detox special includes nutritional tips and a detox breathing exercise. With a combination of twists, warming and inversed yoga poses we’ll stimulate blood flow, which will lead to accelerated detox. Afterwards we’ll have a cup of tea – detox of course. This special is given by Deborah Hoeks.
- Get your ticket for Detox yoga.
Thursday 6 February, 19:00-21:30
Discover how the singing bowl influences your yoga poses. A special with relaxing yoga exercises that focus on letting go. The singing bowl will guide you in a deep meditation. Joana Gomes will give this special.
- Get your ticket for Singing bowls.