You’d like to do strength training, but where to start?
During the Ladies Night Lectures, Krullaine will tell you everything about strength training for women. Some of the topics she’ll discuss include how muscle growth works for women, the basic principles of strength training, nutrition and how to structure your training as a woman.
Ladies Night Lectures
- 7 October | Basic principles of strength training and muscle growth
- 21 October | Strength training for women
- 11 November | Optimizing nutrition for strength training
- 2 December | Progress killers: the influence of stress and sleep deprivation
How, what, where?
- Mondays 19:00-20:30 | weightlifting platform Universum
- For all strong women who want to know more about strength training
- The lectures are open for all women with a USC fitness membership
- Want to make a great start with strength training after the lecture? Join Ladies Night Clinics with Krullaine as well!