You can subscribe until September 17, 09:00h! Even if you’re not a UvA/HvA student or employee, you’re welcome to join our team.
- USC will arrange your registration
- You can join free trainings.
- You can make use of online training schedules.
- You’ll get a nice running shirt.
- You can join us for a drink at the Dampark after the run.
- You’ll run with a fun team!
Participating in the Damloop with the UvA-HvA Damloopteam costs €23,- for students and €35,- non-students. Check the General Terms and Conditions. You don’t have to pay a USC registration fee if you registrate only for the Damloop.
Want to join?
Check how to register for the Damloop. You can subscribe until September 17, 09:00h!
- Are you a USC member? It is simple, log on with your account. Didn’t you know you already had a password? Or did you lose it? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for a new one.
- Not a USC member? Get an account first. After that you can get your ticket in the webshop.
You’ll receive all info regarding the program of September 17 and picking up your bib and shirt by e-mail.
The program of September 17 in short
We’ll meet at Hanneke’s Boom (Dijksgracht 4). The official race time of our team is at 12:15h.
10:45 – Meet up at Hanneke’s Boom
11:15 – Group photo
11.30 – Hand-in clothing at busstation Amsterdam CS IJ-zijde
11.55 – All runners present in race section 4 (green color)
12.15 – Start Dam tot Damloop 2017
13.15 – … Sandwich and drinks at the UvA-HvA tent in Zaandam (spot D3)
- Newsletter #1: Voorbereiding Damloop | Trainingen & Schema’s (Dutch)
- Newsletter #2: Voorbereiding Damloop | Nog maar 2 maanden! (Dutch)
- Newsletter #3: Ophalen startnummer en laatste voorbereiding (Dutch)
- Newsletter #4: Bijna Damloop | Ins & Outs programma 17 september (Dutch)
Ninos de Guatemala
For the Damloop, we’re working together with Niňos de Guatemala. This foundation gives children in Guatemala better opportunities for the future, by providing them with better education. Niňos de Guatemala funds several educational projects and has build two primary schools as well as a secondary school since 2006. Working together with the local community is key in their projects.
During the coming Damloop, Niňos de Guatemala will collect money to be able to provide a local teacher with a permanent job at one of the three schools. Do you want to help give someone a lasting career in education while running? Make a donation in our webshop.
For details about the Damloop and donations, check our webshop. First click ‘What’s On Offer’, than select Damloop in ‘Category’.
You can join a series of free Damloop trainings given by Frank Aarts. The trainings start at 19.00h on the following dates and at the following locations:
- Tuesday June 6, sportcentrum Universum
- Monday June 19, athletics track ASV Arsenal
- Tuesday July 4, Amstelcampus sport & fitness
- Monday July 17, Vondelpark – meet up at Sport371
- Tuesday August 29, Westerpark – meet up at Pacific Parc
- Tuesday September 5, sportcentrum Universum
The training on Sunday September 3 is a low intensity long distance run (10-12k). This training starts at 10.00h. We meet up at parking space Rozenoordburg, costs: €5,-.
You have a goal for the Damloop, but you’re not sure how to train for it? You can use one of our training schedules. The preparation time is divided in 3 periods of 6 weeks; May 15 to June 25, June 26 to August 6 and August 7 to September 17.
Below you can find the schedules per period (only available in Dutch):
First period: May 15 to June 25
- Doel Uitlopen periode 1 2017
- Doel 1u35 – 1u40 periode 1 2017
- Doel 1u25 – 1u35 periode 1 2017
- Doel 1u18 – 1u28 periode 1 2017
- Doel 1u13 – 1u20 periode 1 2017
- Doel 1u08 – 1u15 periode 1 2017
Second period: June 26 to August 6
- Doel Uitlopen periode 2 2017
- Doel 1u35 – 1u40 periode 2 2017
- Doel 1u25 – 1u35 periode 2 2017
- Doel 1u18 – 1u28 periode 2 2017
- Doel 1u13 – 1u20 periode 2 2017
- Doel 1u08 – 1u15 periode 2 2017
Third period: August 7 to September 17