A healthy life includes training and moving. Physical activity does have a huge influence on your general fitness. Sports massage can be a great addition to your training, and a good way for your muscles to recover.
Belinda van der Heiden is a NESPG certified masseuse. With her you are definitely in good hands.
• Always bring two big towels to your appointment
• Make sure you have taken a shower and stopped sweating before your massage
• Clean your feet with care in advance
• Don’t wear any juwelry or watches
• Inform the masseuse about any health conditions in advance
• Consult a doctor or physiotherapist first in case of physical complaints
• You should pay with a debit/credit card before the massage, at the front desk of Universum.
• If you cancel your appointment 24 hours or less in advance, you will have to pay the price, or find a subsitute for your time slot.