USC Fysiotherapie is an allround practice located in sportcentrum Universum, with another facility in the AMC Sport Centrum (ASC) in Amsterdam Z-O and in Amstelcampus sport & fitness at the Wibautstraat.
How do we distinguish ourselves?
- Active approach and treatment methods
- Pre and postoperative guidance
- Specific expertise in the areas of knee, shoulder and back and more!
Furthermore, we guide and counsel students and employees of the AMC, UvA and HvA with work-related injuries such as a tennis elbow or RSI-complaints.
Free injury check
- In 15 minutes you will get a first diagnose and possibly some tips.
- Make an appointment via email@example.com or at the front desk.
- It is free of costs for USC members.
- If further treatment is necessary, you can make a new appointment (normal tariffs).
In all three locations we have the unique opportunity to use the equipment and various training rooms for your rehabilition and training. We stimulate exercise and an active approach for your recovery, and use various methods of treatment, such as exercise therapy, massage and manual techniques.
Costs and coverage
If you have additional insurance, the physiotherapy treatment fees are usually covered by your health insurance. We have agreements with nearly all large health insurance companies.
Since 1 January, 2006, you no longer always need a reference from your doctor to make an appointment with a physiotherapist. In a screening of about fifteen minutes, we will decide if you need further physiotherapy treatment or if you will need to contact your doctor.
You can make an appointment by telephone, or at the counter of sportcentrum Universum or the ASC.
Intake and treatment are on appointment basis only. More info needed? Check www.uscfysiotherapie.nl